Every hour you spend without a strong business strategy and aligned dental team costs you time and money.
You are a dentist passionate about patient health, but the business side of dentistry is weighing you down. Some days you feel more like a firefighter than a dentist, running from one fire after the next. You are ready to rise above the daily grind, with an accountable team empowered to help move your vision forward.
PDA Business Impact: Foundations is your 10-week interactive coaching program using proven methods to help you clarify your vision, connect better with patients and team, and improve profits so you can enjoy the journey of practice ownership again.
This program is perfect for dentists who are hungry to:
- Lead with Confidence
- Develop a Business Roadmap
- Motivate & Align Team
- Harness Authentic Marketing
- Manage Business Risk
- Integrate growth strategy
PDA Business Impact: Foundations
This interactive, online coaching program puts purpose driven actions behind your vision for accelerated success. Know where to focus with confidence to get results that build long-term practice value. Get everyone on your team pulling in the same direction so you can seamlessly move faster with less drama and more cohesion.
Designed with your (busy) life in mind:
- Curriculum released every Friday for On-Demand Learning
- Real-time Coaching feedback
- Live interactive peer group sessions facilitated by Victoria Peterson, SsD
- Access to private PDA community to collaborate with PDA faculty and peers
Week 1: Philosophy of Care
Week 2: Master the Patient Experience
Week 3: Strategic Action Planning
Week 4: Predictive Analytics
Week 5: Motivate Team Engagement
Week 6: Authentic Marketing
Week 7: Identify & Manage Business Risk
Week 8: Activate and Integrate Your Team
Lead With Confidence
What you know now is not the same as when you first graduated dental school. Has your philosophy of care evolved over time, and have you revised your patient experience to align the two?
- Begin with the end in mind: Building an Investment Grade Practice
- (Re)Defining Your Philosophy of Care
- Master the Patient Experience
Develop Your Business Roadmap
Stop chasing an elusive goal, quiet the daily noise and clarify how you will transform your practice into what you’ve always dreamed it could be.
- Align priorities to a 2-year business roadmap
- Measure outcomes & ID behaviors that support results
- Know when to pivot — before you are in trouble
Motivate & Align Team
Communicate effectively to attract ideal employees and motivate productive behaviors.
- Understanding & visualizing the team journey
- Create robust ads that attract and practice behavioral interviewing
- Get the onboarding process right and master giving feedback
Find and connect with your community by harnessing your biggest super power — YOU!
- Build your authentic story
- Use authority to expand your reach
- Identify your ideal target market
Manage Business Risk
A “choiceless” choice, risk is part of being a business owner. By managing risk, knowledge increases while anxiety decreases.
- Understand risk tolerance
- Identify top business risks in dentistry
- How to prioritize your risk reduction strategy
Integrate Your Strategy
Put your roadmap into action by working one-on-one with a master business coach.
- Solidify your 2-Year plan
- Witness a peer walk through a facilitated process
- Discover how to work with a thinking partner to clarify goals
Get Off the Road to Burnout
and On The Highway to Growth with Integrity
PDA Business Impact: Foundations Program Begins September 24, 2021
One-Time $3,200 Tuition Includes:
- 8 Hours of AGD Certified Curriculum
- 10 Live Dynamic Peer Learning Sessions
- Printed Workbook
- Master Coach Feedback
- Access to Private PDA Online Community
Take Control of Your Business & Reignite Your Passion For Dentistry
Hear directly from program participants and PDA faculty about how Business Impact marries support and expertise for high performance results.
Take Back Your Joy: Participant Dr. Maggie Augustyn
The Risks of Being Blissfully Unaware: Participant Dr. Sarina Harman-Tinnel
Meet Your Instructors
Dr. Bruce B. Baird
Dr. Bruce B. Baird is a cosmetic and family dentist based in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. He also is the co-founder of Productive Dentist Academy, a business consulting and marketing company that equips dentists with strategies to improve treatment planning, team performance and marketing, and the founder and chairman of the board for Compassionate Finance Inc, a financial services company that offers payment solutions for dentists and other healthcare providers. With nearly 35 years of experience leading a successful dental practice, Granbury Dental Center, Dr. Baird is an expert voice in dentistry and private practice ownership. He is also the host of the weekly podcast, The Productive Dentist.
Victoria Peterson, SsD combines 30 years of dental entrepreneurial experience with a degree in Spiritual Studies to bring a refreshing approach to business. Victoria is the CEO & co-founder of Productive Dentist Academy, a four-time recipient of Inc 5000 fastest growing privately held companies. She has also been awarded 2013 Silver Stevie Female Entrepreneur of the Year. She is an advisor to Dental Entrepreneur Women (DeW) and on faculty with Dental Speakers Institute and spends time each year in mission work in the Dominican Republic.
Regan Robertson is President and CMO of Productive Dentist Academy. As a Certified Business Made Simple Business Coach, Certified Storybrand Guide, Color Consultant for Eiseman & Associates and member of the Women Presidents’ Organization, she is driven to help business owners communicate their authentic self to attract the patients they deserve. She is also the host of the Everyday Practices dental podcast with Dr. Chad Johnson. As an award-winning design and marketing professional, she is passionate about marketing ROI for dentists so they can generate a lasting impact in their community.
Want to see Foundations in action?
Download this whitepaper to see how Foundations helped one doctor get her mojo back.
Refunds for online education will incur a credit card cancellation fee.