Dr. Paul Etchison author of Dental Practice Hero: From Ordinary Practice to Extraordinary Experience and Productive Dentist Academy “Grand Slam” doctor, joins Victoria and Chad today to talk a little bit of everything. With a to do list that never gets down to zero, Dr. Etchison starts the discussion with his “everyday practice”: planning that helps keep him on track and accomplishing everything that needs to happen.
In the rest of the episode, Victoria, Chad, and Dr. Etchison cover:
- The practice of “linking” for case acceptance
- Creating rapport and conversation with patients based on their interests (a case acceptance game changer)
- Etchison’s move from clinical C.E. to business centered C.E. to support his practice management
- The importance of leadership and mentoring of associates
- Word choice when giving feedback and talking to patients (is it a screw or a man-made titanium root)
- How Dr. Etchison balances the demands of his work and family life
- Much more!